Monday, April 19, 2010

If love is a game, girl then you're gonna win

This is part 1 of a pen and ink drawing I will be finishing shortly for our dear friend Lizzy in North Carolina. There are some really great line qualities in the clothing the couple are wearing that I am going to play with. Buying the paper tonight to start the ink! I have 3 other works to complete after this, not including Gaga. I love doing pieces for others, so feel free to contact me on anything you have in mind :)
kaylenconleystudio@gmail.com

This past weekend it was 80 degrees and then snowing here in Michigan. Aaron left for St. Lucia the day my younger, bigger brother Tim came home from Georgia. We got to spend a little bit of time together before he headed back down south and squeezed in a couple rounds of Trivial Pursuit. It is our new tradition we do together- mostly because no one else will play. I like to think we are just so amazing that they are all intimidated by our mind powers of useless information.
the sibs: myself, ashley, nicole, timmy

No comments: