Saturday, May 1, 2010

And They'll Carry Us Away

I am completely and utterly exhausted..
I work along the border of Canada and Michigan, and I should probably thank those Sarnia, Ontario citizens for keeping our businesses afloat and stimulating our economy.
I am looking into flipping my jobs around or at least placing more importance on some rather than others. Changes can be scary.
Come Dec. 4th, I will be an aunt again :)

This post may have no relevant art image attached to it, but I am heavily working on several projects. So stop judgin'.

More importantly, it is MAY! My favorite month. The beginning of sunshine and warm weather and my birthday :)

Well I have to be getting to my 2nd job of the day... Nathaniel Rateliffs' cd has been released and you can listen to it for free : here.

{ There was a Professor of mine once in college, while I was having a particularly hard time, who actually yelled at me once saying "Speak up! You need to realize what you have to say is important and relevant and stop hesitating and judging yourself as not worthy," I didn't appreciate it then, but I do now. I think more artists should put more of themselves into what they do. I guess that is my justification for these past posts, in case anyone needed one.}

1 comment:

Dave Chow Illustrations said...

Thanks for being appreciative of us Canucks!