Tuesday, December 14, 2010

For Vikki



This is my progress so far on the family portrait I was commissioned for. It is the first monotone painting I have done since my very first painting at CCS! I am trying to have this finished in the next few days because there are only 10 days until Christmas!!


This is our first Christmas tree together :)
She's a little wobbly, but I adore it. Thanks to my sister Ashley for donating all of the decor within our apartment this year. And a big thanks to my dear friend, Vanessa who hand-made Aaron and my stockings! (click on the link for pics!). We are brimming with holiday cheer in our little space.

I would also like to add how deeply I love/appreciate my family, extended family, friend-family and coworkers. With recent events I have been reminded how precious our time together is, and I am so thankful for each and every one of you. I would like to say thank-you to John (17) who's life although short, has left a tremendous impact on so many. He has opened my eyes indefinitely.

Love,
Kaylen

No comments: