Sunday, April 11, 2010

Here are some doors I opened through the internet oblivion while procrastinating painting.

This is an article written in January, but I happen to find it interesting to see what makes other artists tick. Neko Case is one of my favorite musicians and she greatly inspires my paintings, so it was fun to see what inspires her.

This is a site I had never heard of before which is a place for artists to sell prints/work with prices ranging from $20-$200. It is a great idea for people who want to support artists but need that affordability factor. Love it.

If I could only view one webpage a day, screw facebook. Paste is where it's at.

This is Jakob Dylan's newest cd, and I am feelin' it. I fell in love with Jakob Dylan way back during art class in high school when my teacher, Mr. Dewey would play "Bringing Down the Horse" while we sketched still lifes. Still love that album.

I will probably link these art/music portals in my interest section.
Love,
kay

No comments: