Saturday, August 28, 2010

I'll never be the same again

It has been a long time since I have been able to update.
I am making my way through this reality somehow.
In 2 weeks Aaron and I are moving to the city.

This leaves me a little broken hearted because I so dearly love waking up to billowing fields outside my bedroom window. And even if it's brief, I treasure scrawling home after 10-12 hour shifts at dusk watching the deer peak out of the woods around every bend of the hills. Summer is coming to an end and so is this chapter of my life.

This song by the Avett Brothers is everything this feels like to me and more. I relate to it's content so much it's almost painful to listen to.


So I hope this means more artwork. And by hope I mean I am dying inside for it. I am happy, I am loved, I am moving forward.

Kaylen

No comments: