Sunday, March 7, 2010

I and Love and You



Looking through my sliding glass door is the river.
Past the river is a rare view of Canada full of trees and absent of it's trademark factories and smokestacks on Marysville's coast.
And I break here to watch the mini glaciers of ice swirl by and melt into the blue.
House-sitting.

I have 3 paintings for friends I am working on.
I still have 3 jobs not including my art.
And I am glad to be watching the river today.

Some other simple things that make me happy and make it all worth it::
>>My niece and nephew
>>cooking new foods (that actually taste good)
>>the avett brothers

>>My Keel's Simple Diary
>>McDonald's Frappe's
>>Imitating Orcas
>>Neko Case music/lyrics::
MY LOVE HAS NEVER LIVED INDOORS
I'VE HAD TO DRAG IT HOME BY FORCE
HIRED HOUNDS AT BOTH MY WRISTS
DAMP AND BRUISED BY STRANGERS KISSES ON MY LIPS
BUT YOU'RE THE ONE THAT I STILL MISS
>>Having an endless abundance of free nail polish at my fingertips (literally)
>>An amazing , genuine friend who can craft her way out of or into anything :: goshdarnyarn
>>Potted Pink Roses
>>Thinking about leaving

No comments: